June 24, 2011

Cake Pop - Wedding Favors

Last Friday we arrived at Creekside Resort and Spa for Katie and David's wedding. We arrived around lunch time and my SIL's and I quickly started making cake pops for the wedding favors. We needed 100.  Unfortunately, the night before my cooked cake somehow ended up in the parking lot of our hotel when Andy was unpacking the van so I had to start over and make another cake. Thankfully, there was a Wal*Mart nearby and I could buy everything I needed!

Table ready with lollipop sticks, styrofoam, and sprinkles.


Erin and Steph with the cake pops ready to be dipped!

Steph and I were trying to get all the mishaps straightened out. There was a plate of mistakes that many family members benefitted from!

Some of the finished product. Katie's wedding colors were this blue and yellow.

Cakepops bagged and ready to be tagged.

My MIL, helping us tie the tags on with a ribbon. They said Katie & David with the wedding date on them. These turned out soo cute!

Overall, cakepops were a success and only took about 3 hours I guess. Not too bad. The bride was happy and those people that ate them at the wedding thought they were delicious!

No comments: