April 6, 2011

Spring Break!

We are having a lovely spring break so far. It is so nice just being home with my family and taking it easy. * Wilson, Luke, and I went to the movies to see Gnomeo & Juliet in 3D- it was really cute. * The boys have played outside quite a bit with neighbors. * I took the boys shopping for some new spring/summer clothing. Wilson got a lamp for his nightstand- a fireman themed lamp wtih a hydrant, hose combo. Really cute. Luke got new tennis shoes for his basketball class to replace his green chucks. They weren't so good for basketball and he needed bigger shoes! * We all went swimming at the Y today which the boys LOVED! Andy had to coax Ty into the pool but by the end of our time there he was loving the water! * Last night we went to the 1/2 price bookstore to sell and buy a few books. Wilson read in the car on the way home. I told him he could read for 10 minutes before turning out his light. Andy found him reading 25 minutes later. Even after we turned out his light I caught him reading again. Stinker. I love that he was reading though. Early bedtime tonight! * We're waiting for our new froyo to open near our house. Then we have plans to stop there! * We plan to enjoy the second 1/2 of this fabulous week! I have about 5 new recipes I plan on trying this week. I'll share any good ones with you. I'm watching Friends Season 5 with Andy, reading Little Bee, and loving my boys. Vacation rocks. :)

1 comment:

Alyssa said...

Blogger isn't working right. This was a bulleted list. But I'm not going back in to try again! I saw on a friend's blog that she was having spacing problems with blogger too...