Wow. It's been a LONG time. Just can't keep up with everything! Here's what we've been up to:
* Tyler is potty training! He has #1 mastered (not at night) but he refuses to poop. He holds it and won't go to the bathroom. I got him to go on the potty one time. Andy & I are pretty frustrated with this. He won't even try!
* We went to Florida over fall break to visit Mimi & Poppy. We had a great visit. We drove which was a long trip but it was worth it. We spent an afternoon at a lovely beach, we were at Legoland on the opening day!, and spent time with family. We got to visit Nanny B in her new assisted living apartment & see Katie & David's townhouse. I'll do a Legoland post sometime.
* I had a girl's weekend in Gatlinburg with several school friends. We shopped, talked, ate, and laughed a lot. It was a great time!
* Andy has his birthday this past Saturday. We celebrated with pumpkin dessert, dinner at O'Charleys, and I got him a new cell phone for his b-day. I think he had a good day.
* Here are 2 recipes I think you should try! Both of these are from my sister. Delicious crockpot recipes! Chicken Tortilla Soup & BBQ. The barbeque is so good. It uses a can of root beer, a pork tenderloin, & bbq sauce. We recommend Sweet Baby Ray's! I'm not a huge fan of BBQ but I loved this.