January 12, 2011

Snow Days 4 & 5

Yep. You read that right. We are up to 5 snow days already. Craziness. That makes us going to school until June 1st. It's only January 12th so I guess we could end up with even more snow days. Yesterday and today have been pretty laid back. Snow days make me kind of lazy. Here's what we've been up to:
* copied and stuffed my report cards
* lunch at chick-fil*a and playland time
* made a new recipe for dinner that we didn't care for but ate anyway
* read a lot of Mockingjay (book #3 in the Hunger Games trilogy)
* finished Luke's b-day shopping
* 1/2 price lunch at Saul*Good with some teacher friends
* made my subplans for tomorrow because I have a PD day
* little bit of laundry and cleaning up
* the boys played the wii, went to my mom's today for a few hours, Wilson shoveled, they played outside, and built a fort and at times acted crazy!

All I want to do is go take a nap. But trying to fight it so I can get to bed on time for school tomorrow. I'm hoping we're on schedule - but we have enjoyed our time at home!

No comments: