May 23, 2009

Our new furniture!

Really need to start hanging pictures on the walls! The lamp and pillows have floral designs on them. I got the pillows at Kirkland's because I didn't care for the pillows the couch came with.

A couple weeks before we moved we went couch shopping. We looked at 3 furniture stores and finally found a couch we liked! The store had great prices and we ended up getting a couch, love seat, coffee table, 2 end tables, and 2 lamps. The furniture was delivered Tuesday! We are really enjoying having somewhere to sit upstairs. After we bought it we had looked at so much that everything was kind of running together. I couldn't exactly remember what it looked like...once it was delivered we were so pleased with what we had picked out!
Life is so busy I haven't had much time for blogging. I gave up TV months ago. Can't wait for summer! Hopefully I'll be able to catch up on Grey's and Desperate Housewives.

2 comments:

Erin said...

How exciting! I can't wait to see you guys and check out your new house!

Boo said...

LOVE the new stuff!!!