July 6, 2011

Peanut Butter Baking Kick

Luke and I have been baking with peanut butter. First we made Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Muffins twice last week. Cara & Jason make these about once a week and love them. I have eaten one before but hadn't made them myself. They are super easy and have ingredients you probably have on hand. Go ahead and make a double batch so you don't have to make them twice in one week!

Then we made cookies. We were going to make Snickerdoodles but I didn't have any cream of tarter. So instead we made Chewy Peanut Butter Cookies that have been on my bookmarks to make for a while. These were chewy and have a lot of honey in them so you taste that flavor as well. Not overly peanut buttery- (I wouldn't like that). These were delicious!

Two more excellent recipes from Annie's Eats!

No comments: