March 5, 2012

Snow Day!

We finally got a snow day on March 5th! How crazy! On Friday we were released 2 hours early from school due to severe weather/tornadoes. Several touched down in our state but thankfully not in our area. We were in our basement waiting out the storms but praise the Lord we are safe!  Today we have 5 inches of snow on the ground. So exciting!! The boys and I went out and played in the snow. We went sledding, painted the snow with colored water in squirt bottles, and had fun!

Wilson isn't feeling good and Ty wasn't so sure he liked the snow so we didn't stay out too long. I had fun sledding too!

 Ty all bundled up.

Luke ready to sled.
 Wilson, Caroline, & Madelyn...none looking at camera!


I updated the chicken tortilla soup recipe here...apparently I didn't know what an anaheim pepper looked like!

I updated the 20 in 2012 post here.

No comments: