October 22, 2007

It's been 10 years! Can you believe it?!

Yeah. It is true. I had my 10 year high school reunion a few weeks ago. It was a little unreal. It was weird going back and seeing people. And to be quite honest, I kept having to ask Sarah and Jana who people were. I recognized some people but had forgotten their name. Some people I had totally forgotten and don't know if I ever even knew them! Then there were those whom I remembered names and faces. The best part was catching up with Jana & John, Sarah, and Tricia. Andy came with me. We only went to the dinner on Saturday evening. There was a group that met on Friday night and then on Saturday afternoon but we decided on the dinner. Which was a little disapointing because other people I wish I could have seen had just gone to one of the other events, so we missed each other. Anyway, the dinner was at a nice hotel, buffet style. There were only 6 round tables, so clearly there wasn't a huge crowd. We mingled, ate, mingled and some danced. It was neat to see people again. But oh mah gosh it has been 10 years! I have to say I am very happy with my life 10 years out of high school!

No comments: