October 30, 2007

Halloween Meme

1. What's the scariest movie you have ever seen?
Hmmm...I don't like scary movies at all. I remember being really scared during Arachnophobia at a slumber party in the 6th grade. I also remember my dad and sister watching a Chuckie movie that I walked through the living room and was soo scared I had to stay in my room upstairs. I've pretty much avoided scary movies ever sense. Plus I remember a scene from Ptoltergeist that my dad was watching once.
2. What was your favorite Halloween costume from childhood?
My homemade Cheerios box that my dad made and painted for me. It. was. cool.
3. If you had an unlimited budget, what would your fantasy costume be for this Halloween?
I'm thinking a flapper- with a wig, fringe, gloves, heels, etc.
4. When was the last time you went trick or treating?
Me personally? No idea. With Wilson, last Halloween.
5. What is your favorite Halloween candy?
Twix, Kit Kat
6. Tell us about a scary nightmare you had.
They never sound scary when you explain them to someone else. I still remember a nightmare I had when I was young. I won't go into details but we were at a family friends' house and it involved horses. I think I was on one and couldn't get it to stop. I couldn't get off or something. I woke up because my mom came in and woke me from the dream. She said she heard me upset from her room. I was sweaty. Maybe I had a fever or something. It was bad!
7. What is your Supernatural fear?
I don't have any because I don't let myself think about scary things!!
8. What is your creep-crawly fear?
Big spiders. I can handle the teeny tiny ones. I hate big ones.
9. Tell us about the time you saw a ghost. Or heard something go bump in the night.
I don't believe in ghosts. Although you should ask Mimi and Poppy about their visitor when we were in Gatlinburg! They swear they felt someone walk past their bed in the middle of the night in Gatlinburg - but none of us did.
10. Would you ever stay in a haunted house overnight?
NO WAY!!!!
11. Are you a traditionalist Jack 'O' Lantern carver or do you get creative?
Very traditionalist. Though Andy is very creative- you should see the Pirate pumpkin in the Gatlinburg post! He does great with pumpkin carving.
12. How much do you decorate your house for Halloween?
We have one tub in the attic we pull down. Not much- a few decorative pumpkins, a cute candy corn pumpkin that holds a candle, always pumpkins on the porch.
13. What do you want on your tombstone?
Not even going to think about this one!

If you're reading this, consider yourself tagged. Write a Halloween Meme and let us get to know you better!!

No comments: