November 19, 2007

Thanksgiving Feast #1

Sunday night the boys and I went over to my Maw and Paw's house for Thanksgiving dinner. Andy couldn't come because he had to work. We missed you babe! We had a good time and enjoyed great food. It had been a long time since we had all been together. We ate turkey, ham, stuffing, green beans, mashed potatoes, rolls and fruit. My mom also made a delicious cake- it was so good and chocolatey! I brought a big plate of food home for Andy and a big slice of cake. He ate it all last night when he got home.

My sister and Jason shared AWESOME news! They are hoping to adopt a precious boy named Silas from China. He turned one in September and has special needs. He is so cute! Their story of how this all came about is really neat. I'm hoping they'll start a blog and then I can just link you to and let them tell you! I'm so excited!!

Madelyn & Wilson and Luke & Caroline began dancing towards the end of the evening. It was so cute Jason took a video of it from his phone.

No comments: