February 12, 2010

Happy Valentine's Day!

A couple oldies...but goodies! These are 9 years old so I had to scan them from our wedding picture album. We didn't have digital pics of our wedding. Guess that makes us "old". I wanted to scan a bunch more but I can't take them out of the album. In honor of Valentine's Day, I wanted to post a couple pics like people are doing on Facebook. Andy and I met in 1990 at church. We were in the 5th grade. We joined the youth group in 6th grade and became boyfriend/girlfriend. We didn't speak to each other even though we were "going out". I think I asked him out...via a note. We dated again from the spring of our sophomore year of highschool to the summer before our senior year of high school. Then we started dating again in college, when we were juniors. We dated 6 months and then got engaged. We were married 11 months later. We have been happily married since December 30, 2000. Nine years with the love of my life and looking forward to many more! If anyone wants to see my wedding album I will happily share the memories!


3 comments:

Debbie said...

I love reading love stories...this is one that came true!

Anonymous said...

Hum, I wonder whose wedding it was I went to on December 30th, 2000 . . .

Such a wonderful couple and a beautiful family! Happy Valentine's Day!

Alyssa said...

Oops!! December 30 not 20!! Just a typo!