November 9, 2010

New TV Show

Ok. Let me explain. My mom has been raving about The Closer for a couple of years. She and my dad watch it and she has been telling my sister and I to watch the show. She has seasons 1-4 on DVD so that is what Andy and I have been watching the past month or two. Jason and Cara have also been watching and are ready for season 5! I had Season 1 on DVD from my mom for several months before I decided to give it a try. I don't watch much tv because: we don't have cable, we don't have DVR, and I have 3 children. So without DVR I can hardly ever watch the shows I'm interested in when they are on tv. I gave up Grey's Anatomy after maternity leave with Ty because I just didn't have the time to watch it and now (2+ years later) I've lost the story line.

So being able to watch 1 episode (almost) every night once the boys are in bed has been so great for me! Sometimes I have trouble relaxing because there is always so much to be done.
I'm on the last episode of season 3. The main character, Kyra Sedgwick has grown on me. She really got on my nerves at first. But I really enjoy the show. To me it's like a Law and Order only better!
P.S. I figure my addiction to The Closer is way better for my figure than my recent addiction to Reese's Pieces. ;)

No comments: