November 17, 2010

Trunk or Treat

Wilson invited his best friend to come. They both dressed as SWAT team/police officers.


Luke was a "dinosaur" that was really a power ranger costume. He called it a dinosaur. Ty refused to dress up!

Pumpkin bowling!







One of my favorite annual events at our church is the fall Harvest Party. The boys love it too. It starts with a chili dinner, hot dogs and dessert. I entered for my first time in the chili contest with Pioneer Woman's Chili. I didn't win and was totally okay with that. It was my first food contest to ever enter! I also made a pumpkin dessert. Then we go outside and the kids trunk or treat - getting candy from decorated trunks. There are crafts for kids, a hay ride, and pumpkin bowling. It's always fun! This will double as our Halloween trick or treat pictures! We took the kids around our two courts and to about 5 houses on my grandparents street. They all had a good time. I couldn't get Ty to put on a costume at the Harvest Party but I finally convinced him to wear one to trick or treat!

No comments: