December 6, 2008

12 weeks!

I know it's a little blurry, but Silas loves Ty so much I had to share this picture!

Ty is doing great! The last 3-4 nights have been great- only waking up 1 time to feed Tyler around 2-3am. Then he sleeps until 5:30-6:30am before needing to eat again. On school days I am up by then so I only have to wake from sleep 1 time to feed him. That has been great - and much needed. I'm so tired still, all the time. Thursday night I couldn't even stay awake to watch Grey's, had to tape it because I was SO tired. By the way, what is the deal with Izzy and Denny? I sooo don't like that story line. HE's DEAD. Come on!

Ty is smiling lots and getting better head control. Still not quite ready for his new Bumbo seat he got from Mimi and Poppy and Chirstmas. He likes to try to watch tv if he can but we don't let him! Every now and then he'll sneak a peak while Wilson is holding him and watching a show. Today I have on a striped shirt and he has stared at the stripes a lot! He is doing great and is such a snuggle bug. We love holding and cuddling him. He had his first big brother induced injuries this week - both very minor but still! Wilson hit him with a fire hose off of one of his toy fire trucks (on purpose) and had to go to time out. Ty had a red mark on his forhead for a few minutes. Then the next day Luke kicked him when he was laying on the floor - not very hard, but still! Both times Ty cried a pitiful little cry. It was awful!

No comments: