December 8, 2008

Stuff

- Ty laughed tonight for the first time- Andy tickled him under his arms!!
- Wilson went back to the dr today, has a double ear infection. Poor thing. He just finished an antibiotic on Thursday.
- Luke smashed his finger in the door yesterday - pretty bad - has a cut on it and it swelled a lot. Not broken though!
- Andy and I are both not feeling well. It's that time of year...
- 9 more days of school before Winter Break
- The boys helped me wrap lots of presents tonight. They were so excited to wrap their teacher gifts!
- Luke cracks me up. He has been peeping in the potty a lot! He says I peeped in the potty mommy! It always brings a smile to my face!
- Have you had a C-section? Is it normal to still feel itchy around the incision from time to time- from the inside, like it's still healing? And it's still kind of numb in the incision area and I still have occasional pains etc. It's been 12 weeks. Is this normal?
- We did not hear from CCH Friday or Monday as they told us we would. Guess I'll have PAA call there again.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are so funny!!

Yes, it is normal to have pain and itching at the incision. I had my gallbladder out 2.5 yrs ago and I still feel like I have phantom pain in that spot and I still itch on my little incisions!! Weird!!

Cincy needs to get it together. Definitely have PAA call them. That is a little ridiculous.

Cara said...

Numbness - yes, I still am
Itchy - yes, I still do
Pain - yes at 12 weeks, it will go away

jejic said...

Glad to know other boys peep as well :)