December 30, 2008

I Do!


8 years ago today Andy and I were married! It was a cold snowy evening that I remember well. We were surrounded by our family and friends on a perfect evening! I married a great man and look forward to many, many more anniversaries! The memories we've shared in these short 8 years are amazing- especially the ones involving our 3 beautiful boys! This morning when I woke up, there was a large framed picture that Andy had taken outside this fall. It's a great picture! He not only took the picture but also matted it himself. I was surprised! It is now hanging on the wall in our bedroom over our bed. I love it! He is so sweet to have done that for me. Tonight we went out to dinner at Red Lobster (with Ty) while some friends of ours kept Will and Luke. It's been a great day! Happy Anniversary, Andy! I love you!

2 comments:

Erin said...

what a great picture!!

Cara said...

Happy Anniversary! I love the picture.