May 3, 2010

Goodbye Grizzly...

hello handsome!!!
Much, much, much prefer this look compared to the crazy pic above! I'm not sure what he did to the lighting but it makes him look like a character from a scary movie! This is my Andy, the one I met in highschool before facial hair. I told him it made me think I was kissing him in high school again! He lost 7-10 years by shaving the beard so now it looks like I robbed the cradle! He plans to immediately start growing the goatee back and I'm okay with that. As long as it stays trimmed and under control. :) I have to admit it sure was weird to see him without the beard. It's been at least 8 years since I've seen Andy like this. It took the boys and I a little while to get used to it and Andy even said he didn't recognize the stranger in the mirror at first. Thankful for razors and trimmers today! Ha! I love you. Andy!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Much, much better! He does look just the same now (without the forest!) as he did on your wedding day!

Jordan said...

Hey, he scared all of the middle school youth!!! I screamed!