May 9, 2010

Happy Mother's Day


What a great day it has been! Andy called me this morning while he was backpacking and told me to go to his nightstand and open the drawer. Inside I found the necklace I'd really been wanting and a very sweet card. It was such a nice surprise! I made banana bread this morning and Wilson woke up and quickly remembered to tell me Happy Mother's Day - even without any reminders! When Luke got up he brought me presents he made at preschool that he had hidden with daddy's help under his bed. They were precious. After church the boys and I hung out outside for a couple of hours - I read a magazine and helped Luke with his new bubble machine. Wilson dug in the dirt and rode his bike. Tyler took a nap! Then Andy returned from his camping trip. Tonight we met my parents at Qdoba for dinner and then went and got icecream. It was a great day!

I am so blessed to be a mom of three wonderful boys. I love it - almost every minute! Ha!

No comments: