July 9, 2010

Here's what we keep eating...

over and over! Therefore I feel like they are worth mentioning again!! So I am cooking just haven't been trying new recipes. I did checkout a few cookbooks today at the library.

Guacamole: Yum. Since Ty and I are the only ones who eat guacamole I've just been using 1 advocado at a time. Solved my problem from this recipe - it made too much and turned brown. Now I just take 1 advocado, mash it in a bowl, sprinkle with salt, 1-2 drops tabasco, 1 splash Worchestershire sauce, and a spash of lime juice. Add a small spoon of sour cream and some diced tomato if I have any. I've been leaving out the onion. And poof, you have guac in 5 minutes. That's a good and bad thing. :)

Chicken Ranch Pizza: Love the pizza dough. It is chewy and delicious. It's our new family favorite. Andy and I really like this chicken ranch pizza as well.

Chicken Quesadillas: Life is good when I get to eat these once a week! Ha! Seriously though, I love them. I like to have homemade salsa and/or guacamole along with these. If you're not up for making salsa buy the Garden Fresh Gourmet. I know you can get it at Meijer and Kroger. It's really good salsa.

No comments: