February 16, 2011

Ty = Chatterbox!

Ty talks SO much! I love to hear him talk. It is so cute! Tonight we were driving and the full moon was shining brightly. The boys and I were talking about it and I said it was beautiful and pretty. Later I heard Ty say the moon is bootful and preddy. It was adorable. He was playing with an old cell phone today and opened it and said "Hello! Bye see you." I could listen to him talk (and sing) all day. It is precious. Anytime he toots he says "I pooped" and laughs. It's quite funny.

I've realized recently that this is the first time I've had a boyat Tyler's age when I haven't already had a brand new baby or been a few weeks away from delivering another baby. My "babies" are growing up. I don't wish for the middle of the night feedings -at all! But I miss those cute new baby grunts and all the snuggling. I love babies. But I love my big boys too!

No comments: