August 1, 2007

Update

Hey all blogger fans (hahaha). Anyway, I know you are dying to know what is going on with me and the boys! Well, one sad tidbit is that it is officially August and that means back to school! Will, Luke and I were running errands today and I said "Today is August 1st." Wilson said "Mommy, are you going back to school now?" Sad, sad, sad. I had told him earlier this summer not to worry (about me leaving to go to work) because that wouldn't happen until August. He remembered. That just breaks my heart. I told him I still had a little time before the students started coming, but yes, I would be working more now. I love my job, I love my students, but it is so hard to leave MY boys everyday. Enough said.

I took the boys to the shoe store yesterday to get their feet measured. I'd gotten the reminder postcard 2 days earlier to come in for a foot measuring. I thought, well we'll go just to check. It had only been 3 months... Luke's foot grew 2 sizes!!! I had been cramming his foot into a size 5 shoe when he measured a 6 1/2 or 7! So we got the boy some new shoes! Wilson measured a 9 1/2 -10 so I came home, checked his shoes and realized he needed new tennis shoes. So last night we went out and got him a new pair. They are PROUD of their new tennis shoes!

Andy gave Wilson his old old laptop. Wilson has been sitting at the coffee table "working" on his emails, Clifford websites, etc. It is so cute! Andy has made the icons on the screen large and taken off most things so it just has what Wilson can use. It is so cute! I'll try and get a picture of him at "work" soon so you can see!

No comments: