August 13, 2007

We have a winner!

Well, let me just tell you how proud I am of Andy for winning the Graeter's coloring contest!! Yes, you read that right, I said Andy not Wilson. (Wilson did enter, to earn a free scoop of icecream but apparently wasn't a winner this year!) Andy had the youth group enter the Graeter's coloring contest one night this summer to get a free scoop of ice cream. Then, this Friday, Graeter's calls our house to tell Andy he won Honorable Mention in the age 14+ age group. Keep in mind that Andy should be in the age 24+ age group!! So tonight after a fun little adventure that I'll post about another day we went to Graeter's so Andy could get his award and buy us some icecream! Andy and Luke shared mocha chip and Wilson and I share Mint Chocolate Chip. Here is a picture of our new artist!! Hahaha!!!

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

Andy, your mom would be so proud!! Good job staying in the lines...lol!

Boo said...

Too funny!! Tell him congrats!!