March 22, 2009

It's about time :)

Wow. Last night I slept from 10:30 - 7:15. Straight. I wasn't woken up by Tyler to eat. I wasn't woken up by Luke. Nothing woke me up! It was heavenly. Friday night Tyler slept through the night and I only woke up once around 2 thinking hmm...he's still asleep! I took a nap Saturday afternoon. I am feeling like a new person! Thank goodness for stage 1 squash! That is what Ty has eaten starting Thursday evening. He loves it. He eats a whole container. He is also eating cereal in the morning. I'm going to introduce carrots next. At his well baby check up Tyler was "basically off the charts" according to Dr. I.
Weight: 21lbs 7 oz (97th percentile)
Height: 27 1/2 inches ( 81st percentile)
Head: 46 1/2 cm (97th percentile)

Dr. I. told me not to worry about him not rolling over much. It's due to his massiveness! He can do it, he just doesn't choose to much. He told me to start solid stage one fruits and veggies. Said "this boy has plans!". He had 4 shots, one of which was a flu shot b/c he was just now old enough to get the vaccine and they are still seeing cases of flu. Good visit! He is happy and healthy, and now for the past two nights, sleeping through the night! He's like mom, thanks for finally giving me some food!

No comments: