July 28, 2009

At Home...

So school starts two weeks from tomorrow. But today I find myself sitting at home with the boys because we're having unexpected enrollment changes and I can't set my room up until further notice! Crazy! I may or may not have to move my classroom so we've been advised to hold off setting up our rooms until we get the final word. So my classroom is one big pile of furniture, boxes, and stuff stacked and piled in the back of the room. Not sure how I am going to get ready in time for orientation next Thursday. I'll lose 3 days this week due to what I mentioned above. Next Monday Andy is taking the youth group to KI so I'll be home with the boys (though I might just hire a babysitter so I can work) and Tuesday I'll be at CCH with Ty for most of the day. That will leave Wednesday and Thursday next week to get set up plus this Thursday and Friday. Most likely I'll go in on Saturday too. Can't on Sunday because Andy will be working. This is going to be a stressful, crazy start to my 9th year of teaching! I'm trying to be positive and keep telling myself I'll be able to get it all done...

No comments: