July 9, 2009

Breakfast

I finally have Luke eating breakfast again! He hasn't been much of a breakfast eater the past couple months. He always used to eat a cereal bar. I guess he got sick of those because he started eating less and less of his bar each day. Then recently we switched to cereal. He would eat a couple bites. So I started giving it to him dry and he would just eat a little. One morning this week I offered him non breakfast foods and he ate! Since then he's been eating a cheese stick, gogurt, and crackers. I'm so glad he is eating breakfast again! He takes after his momma- I don't eat many breakfast foods for breakfast either!

Wilson on the other hand has taken to eating cereal with milk using a FORK! He loves cereal right now and will drink the milk when he's through. He's been eating fruity cheerios or Kix lately. He takes after his daddy who eats cereal everyday!

No comments: