July 30, 2009

Back to Work

Today was my first official day back at school. Andy came with me and we got all of the furniture in place and most of my stuff put back away. He also got all the technology hooked up for me including 3 computers, TV, DVD/VCR, and Averkey. Thanks sooo much babe! We had a nice lunch together. It was so nice to spend time with Andy without our kids. We had a good day. My mom took care of the boys and they had a great time together too. Thanks mom, we couldn't have gotten anywhere near as much done today without your help! Tomorrow I'll be back to keep hanging posters and getting set up. Parent orientation is next week. Last night knowing that I was back to work today I had a little pity party complete with cheese sticks from Papa John's and a Blue Moon. Andy came to my pity party and had some cheese sticks! It's just hard to go back after being home since early June. I'll miss Luke and Ty so much. Wilson will be at school with me! Exciting though I don't know what to expect. For 8 years I've woken up and gone to work while the rest of the family is usually still snoozing. Now I'll be getting one of them up and ready to go early with me! Tyler is definitely a momma's boy and it was really hard to be away from him today. He did come up to school to nurse before his afternoon nap. Working on cutting out 2 daytime feedings for school...

1 comment:

Debbie said...

Alyssa, I know you must feel a huge load has been lifted in all you accomplished today. Way to go and way to go Andy! Looking forward to working with my awesome 2nd grade team! Love you guys.