July 1, 2009

We made it!

Andy has been in Costa Rica for the past 10 days. He will be home later today! We are so looking forward to having daddy back in the house. We have missed him so much. I've talked to him on the phone 3 times for about 10 minutes total and received 2 emails to let me know everything was going well and he was alive! I can't wait to hear all about his trip. When he called me yesterday it was honestly just good to hear his voice. The boys and I have had a good 10 days - lots of fun, some really hard moments of course, but overall a good time. His new milkshake maker from Father's Day is waiting on him. We also have cinnamon rolls to make for breakfast and some peanut butter M&M's waiting for him.

Thank you to my great family for helping us get through! Mom, Terry, and Carol have all watched the boys. Ma and Paw have been doing our laundry since we don't have a working machine. Dad got my air conditioning fixed and took us out to eat. Cara got us to go to a fun children's program with her and the kids last week at Southland. The kids made it every night and really enjoyed it. Uncle Bill took us out to dinner and helped me when the front glass door fell off in the wind gusts on Monday. Thank you everyone! I couldn't have survived without your help. Thank you so much.

We've stayed busy by: going to the library, swimming, building legos, working in the garden with Uncle Bill, having friends over to play, two days of PD for mommy, renting movies, playing outside with friends, sprinkler/water balloon/water gun fun, and coloring. That's all I can think of right now. I'm worn out! I've rented 3 movies for myself and highly recommend Bride Wars. Confessions of a Shopoholic was pretty good and He's Just Not That into You wasn't very good. Wish I'd chosen something else!

No comments: