June 14, 2010

I LOVE California!

I'm home! It was soo good to see my family this evening! This is just a quick update. I'd like to post more about each day of my trip later this week. I had a long day of travel and am pretty tired. But I navigated the Los Angeles airport, Pheonix airport, and Louisville airport all on my own! I found the van in long term parking and drove myself home. I was proud of myself :) . Anyway, California is my new favorite place. The climate is fabulous. I loved Manhattan Beach area - such a nice town and perfect weather. 60's in the mornings and evenings and it got up to the low 70's in the afternoons. I had a great time and was glad to be of help to Jason and Cara. I loved walking down to the beach, shopping, and trying new restaurants with Cara and Co! Silas is doing so well after his surgery. More details and pics to come. I need a good nights sleep so I can hang with my boys tomorrow! There's no place like home!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad you had a good time! Now to enjoy the summer with your boys!!