December 7, 2007

What Holiday are you??

You Are Thanksgiving

You are a bit of a homebody who enjoys being in the company of people you love.
It doesn't take a lot to make you happy. You're enjoying life as it is.
You have many blessings in your life, and you are grateful for each one.
You believe that life is about what you *do* have. You feel like you have enough of the good stuff.

What makes you celebrate: Family, friends, and the changing of the seasons.

At holiday get togethers, you do best as: The host of the party

On a holiday, you're the one most likely to: Spend so much energy preparing that it's a full time job
Let me know in the comments!

5 comments:

Alyssa said...

Andy is an Easter- he just wouldn't comment on the blog!

Stephanie said...

I am Valentine's Day....check my blog for the definition!

Boo said...

I'm Halloween! How fun!!

Sarah said...

I am Chirstmas! This is great!

Cara said...

I'm an Easter!