February 19, 2009

Few things:

  • I feel like bullets today and I'm totally ok with that!
  • Luke went to bed at 5 pm tonight. He fell asleep sitting with me and we couldn't get him to wake up for dinner. Poor baby.
  • I registered Wilson for Kindergarten today!
  • Lottie is limping so bad. Her knee is still really bothering her. She held that leg up while she stood to eat. I don't know what to do for her. It's obviously not healing...
  • Ty is getting baptized on Sunday and I am really excited!
  • I'm holding a sleeping Ty right now while I'm updating on the laptop.
  • I'm exhausted.
  • I need to get a lot done this weekend. Order subs for Sunday, make cookies, buy fruit, drinks and chips, make picture appointment, paint touch ups, paint garage door (final coat), spend time with my boys, the list goes on and on.
  • I'm dissapointed with who the bachelor sent home this week. I liked her!
  • I'm thankful that Andy has patched the walls in our house.
  • I'm hoping I can get paint tomorrow for all the touchups.
  • I'm also thankful that Andy put meatloaf in the crockpot today.

No comments: