February 4, 2009

Snow Day #8

I think I'm in the minority when I say I've been enjoying all these snow days. I'll dread school in June, that's for sure. But with 3 young boys at home, any day I can be home with them is worth it to me! Especially now while Ty is still so young. So I'm going out on a limb, and saying I've loved the 8 snow days we've had. I've gotten to spend a lot of time with Wilson, Luke and Ty. It's almost seemed like I'm a stay at home mom! It's been great. Another perk is I've gotten more rest. I'm still feeding Ty 1-2 times a night and that really hurts my sleep. So getting to go back to bed on snow days is keeping me going. I even took a little nap today. I'll admit, Monday and Tuesday I missed my boys like crazy after having been home with them all last week. Today was a nice catch up day for me- I caught up on some sleep and some housework. And spent some quality time with my boys. I'll not think about June right now!

No comments: