June 30, 2009

My Little Stinker!

So Tyler is really enjoying having his mommy home all the time for summer break. So much so that he doesn't think he should have to have any milk from a bottle. Ever. Saturday night he refused a bottle from my mom. My dad and I had gone to the LHS band reunion. Fun times. Monday and Tuesday I had PD at school. My mom brought Tyler up to school so I could feed him before his morning nap. She didn't want to try the bottle again. Tuesday Carol kept the boys while I had PD. She tried the bottle and Tyler wouldn't take it from her either so he was brought up to his mommy at school so I could feed him. It used to be that Tyler had a bottle every day while I was at work (pumped milk). It got to the point where he would only take said bottle from Andy...so not sure if he would still do that for his daddy or not! Good thing he'll be 1 in September because he can't come up to school to be fed this fall!

In other feeding news Tyler has tried many new things including: mac & cheese, little bites of green beans, grilled cheese, little bites of cooked carrots, rice, maw-maw's cinnamon apples, and many different types of bread. He is a fan of them ALL. :)

1 comment:

Cara said...

I cannot believe you shared your cinnamon apples with Ty!!! I know those are your favorite! Glad he is following in his mother's footsteps. :)