November 7, 2009

Happy Birthday to Andy!

A couple days late, but we've been busy! Happy 31st birthday sweetie! Andy's birthday was on Thursday. He had a nice day. We celebrated at his favorite restaurant, O'Char*ley's with his side of the family. I made him his dessert of choice, Mountain Mama Mudslide, and the boys and I gave him his gift. He wants to go on a backpacking trip to Colorado so we're going to make it happen! We also got him a couple of "stuff bags" for back packing...I think that is what they are called.

Last night Andy and I went on a date. We went out for dinner - just the two of us - and then to see David Crowder in concert!!! The concert was more for me cause I wanted to go really badly but it was nice to have a date night together! Andy enjoyed the concert as well and we met Cara and Jason at the concert and sat together. Fun times! Crowder band was awesome in concert. He had me laughing at the things he talked about between songs. He was so down to earth and real. I thoroughly enjoyed the concert. Couldn't tell you how many years it has been since I've been to a concert.

Andy rented a movie of his choice for tonight, he's watching GI J*oe. I'm going to read! I think he's had a good birthday! (picture to come of Andy in his Snu*ggie as soon as I can get him to put it on...he got one from his uncle for his birthday and I just can't wait to see him use it! Don't know if he ever will!!)

1 comment:

Cara said...

If Andy doesn't want his snuggie, I'll take it! I've been wanting one.