November 29, 2009

Thankful Post

I have so much to be thankful for in life. I know I'm a few days late but I still want to take the time to share what I am thankful for...
* My husband who loves me and can fix EVERYTHING!
* Wilson- my hard worker and helper who is learning so much!
* Luke- my sweet tender hearted boy who has a great sense of humor!
* Ty- so sweet and I LOVE to kiss those soft, full cheeks!
* My mom, dad, sister, Maw-maw, Paw-paw, Carol, Dan, SIL's, BIL's, nieces, nephews, and all the extended family we have!
* Living close to a big part of our extended family. We won't give that up.
* A job so we can pay the bills!
* Our house- we have enough room to spread out and even have people over now!
* 2 cars that run! We're very thankful for our van!
* Andy's part time youth pastor job that allows him to stay home with our boys
* getting to take Wilson to the school where I teach!
* my small group
* our church
* the unconditional love that I don't deserve from my Lord & Savior, Jesus Christ
...and SOO many more!!!

No comments: