November 7, 2009

Wilson is getting tubes on Monday. He is doing very well at school. He enjoys school and his friends. He is doing well on all of his weekly sight word tests and has gotten 100% on each of his spelling tests so far. I'm so proud of him! Academically and socially he is making a lot of progress. He had a great first report card. I'm so thankful he is having a great first experience with school...but I knew he would because I got to pick his teacher! Thanks Mrs. Dowd!

Luke had a nightmare about worms being in his bed a couple nights ago. I went in there and he adamantly told me there were worms in his bed!!! I had to calm him down and tell him there were no worms in his soft cozy, bed. A few weeks before that he fell out of bed one night. I heard him crying and went in there. Felt around and his bed was empty. I just sat there confused for a few seconds and then I heard "I'm under here!". He had fallen out of bed and somehow ended up underneath his bed! I laughed out loud in the middle of the night!

Tyler has 6 teeth. He points at everything. He is crusing around but not walking and eating everything in sight! He loves watching his big brothers and being around them. He also likes looking out the window of his room to see what is going on. He still loves his swing outside too.

The big boys got two new pairs of shoes each today. Wilson's foot had grown a whole size!

I got some me time today and went to Kohl's and Wal*mart. I bought a pair of flat black shoes I really like and ...30 Day Shred. It about killed me tonight. My muscles were like jello for a while. I know I will be sore tomorrow. I haven't run in a long time. I hate to run at night in the dark and it gets dark so early. Hoping I can do 30 days...in a row - or as close to in a row as possible.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The 30 Day Shred will kick your butt, but you will feel a difference quickly! I am getting ready to restart it myself -- gotta get in some sort of shape and lose weight if I ever hope to have a baby! Good luck!!

Alyssa said...

Oh my gosh it is so hard!