January 20, 2008

Golfball

Well I talked to Wilson about signing up for Teeball. He was pumped! Saying he would be so excited. Then he said he was scared because he didn't know how to play. I told him he would be on a team and have a coach that would teach him how to play. Sign ups start next Saturday. The next day we were talking about teeball again and he said I want to play golfball. Not golf, golfball! What logical thinking! Baseball, teeball, basketball, football...golfball! I said you can't play golf at 4 years old, you'll have to wait. So then we got into talking about how Uncle Mac or Paw Paw could take him to the driving range sometime. I think he's mostly referring to putt-putt golf because that is what he has played before. We told him he can go golfing when it warms up. So next weekend I'll sign him up for Teeball. I think it will be really good for him to be on a team and get some energy out!

Also, he has his preschool visit on Wednesday! I'm really hoping I can leave school for about an hour to meet him and Andy there. I'm so excited that he will be starting school in September! He sure is growing up!

No comments: