January 1, 2008

Happy New Year!

Hmmph.
School starts tomorrow. Unless we have a snow day! My street is covered in snow so maybe... Anyway I went to the walk-in clinic today and got a z-pack for bronchitis. Yuck. I didn't manage to keep from getting sick. I fought it for a while! With this new year ahead of us I thought I'd tell you about 2 new things I'm using these days. I love them!
1. Facebook- I have gotten "in touch" with over 50 friends in the last few weeks on Facebook. I love it! It is a quick, easy way to stay in touch with tons of people. I've found friends I grew up with, went to high school/church/college with etc. Love it! If you want to look into it and possibly get a profile page go here.

2. Google Reader- I read about google reader on Sarah's blog. I thought it sounded convenient and something I should try but never got around to it...until this week! I love it! It has all of the blogs I check in one spot now. Like a blog inbox. It tells me which blogs have been updated so I don't have to check all the blogs I read to see if they were updated or not. Love it! Huge time saver. I know I could just not read the blogs, but what fun would that be? Then I wouldn't see all the great pictures or know what is going on in everyone else's life! I'm addicted to reading several blogs now! If you want to try google reader, go here!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Aw, glad you love the google reader too!!