April 19, 2008

Lazy Saturday Morning!

For this dreary day I took the boys to the Red Box Shawna taught me about and let the boys pick a movie. I had a free code and they picked Bee Movie. So they are eating popcorn and watching the movie right now! I also rented Enchanted for me to see later tonight. I tried to get Juno first but it was out. The Red Box is pretty cool and only a $1 to rent a movie!! I've been given 3 codes from people's large Mcdonald's drinks at school so there is still one more for Andy to pick a movie out with. Buy a large coke from McDonalds and you get a free movie code! I wonder how long that will last? I'm excited about this new way to rent movies because our local movie rental place went out of business. I've been thinking about joining Netflix, but we just don't get a chance to watch that many movies so it probably wouldn't be worth the money. If you haven't, try the Red Box!

No comments: