November 20, 2008

10 weeks old


Our little Ty is 10 weeks old today! Time has FLOWN!! He is doing well. Not much has changed in the past two weeks. You know he weighs 15lbs and loves to eat. I can't reach around his thigh with one hand! He's like a baby sumo wrestler his legs are so chunky! He is sweet as can be. I love him so much. He and Daddy have really bonded these past two weeks with me back to work. I think it is so special that each of our boys have been taken care of by daddy while mommy is working. As much as I miss Ty everyday it is so comforting to know he is with his Daddy. I heard from Cincinatti Children's on Wednesday. They were just letting us know that his paperwork had been reviewed and that Ty will be seeing the neurologist and opthamologist when we go. They are to call early next week to give us our appointment. I'll let you know when we do!

No comments: