November 7, 2008

8 weeks old!

Tyler is 8 weeks old today and I have big news! He is smiling!!He is smiling! It is absolutely precious. It was so hard to choose which pictures to post on the blog today. I wanted to post like 299 because they are all slightly different but I didn't think anyone other than mommy and daddy would appreciate that! So I chose a few. (and by the way, Andy's new camera takes GOOD photos! Plus he's a good photographer!) Wednesday night Ty slept from 11-6:30. It was a miracle! And it didn't repeat last night. I was so hoping we were starting the new trend of sleeping through the night. No such luck. That would have been perfect timing for my going back to work. We'll keep working on that! Other big news is Ty does well drinking his milk from a bottle. He doesn't seem to care if mommy's milk comes directly from the source or out of a bottle. As long as he gets to eat every 2 1/2 to 3 hours he is a happy camper. His 8 week appointment isn't for another whole week. I'm hoping I'll somehow be able to leave work for a bit and meet Andy at the appointment. I hate missing dr appointments. I have loved being home and caring for Ty these 8 weeks. The last 4 have been so enjoyable since my recovery after the c-section. I'm trying to enjoy the moments I have with him and not stress about the hours I'll be away at work. And no matter what they tell us at Cincinnatti Children's hospital - he's perfect.
Absolutely perfect.

4 comments:

Cara said...

Precious!!!!!!! Love all the pictures. Can't wait to hold him on Saturday!

Kelly said...

He is adorable. I can't believe that he is 8 weeks old. Jenna is already 6 months...time flies! I wanted to let you know that I am keeping you guys in my prayers while you wait to find out about Ty.

Sarah said...

Aw, so cute--I think he looks SO much like Luke in these pictures!

Anonymous said...

Yes, he is absolutely perfect! The smiles just make my heart melt! I just want to pinch those chubby cheeks!! Please call if you need us for anything!!