June 22, 2009

Happy Father's Day!

A day late but I still wanted to post about two very important men in my life! My dad and the wonderful daddy Andy is to our children!

To my dad: You are a wonderful dad and I always know that you love and care about me. Thank you for always being there to help me or Andy out when we need you! I also know I can tell you anything and you will love me just the same. I think you are hip, supportive, and very talented. I'm so proud of you- an extrememely talented musician and instrument repairman, a wonderful grandfather, father, and husband, and a great teacher. I'm glad I followed in your footsteps as a teacher even though you and mom tried to talk me out of the teaching profession! I love you! Happy Father's Day!

To my Andy: You are the best dad our boys could have. I don't tell you enough! You have stayed home with our boys and taken such good care of each one of them. I love that you are so involved with our children. You know them so well and love them immeasurably. They are so blessed to have you as a daddy. I am so glad that our jobs allow us to raise our boys together. I love how you spend time talking and explaining things to them, building legos, and making them pancakes! You are a GREAT dad and I am so glad we are in this together. I couldn't do it without you. I love you! Happy Father's Day!

No comments: