June 6, 2009

My Handyman



My handy-men with their weedeaters! (Wilson is a PVC pipe!) Notice they are ALL wearing Safety Glasses.
Andy has been steadily working on our new house. The light switches now turn on the lights they are supposed to and work correctly! He has fixed a bubble in our pergo by adding another threshold where it should have been installed. He has been working on a plan for our laundry room and just got the permit to start the project this past week. I can't wait to have a laundry room in the house and to have the downstairs bathroom working properly. He has also had to fix the washer and dryer. It is so nice to have a husband that can pretty much do anything around the house! Thanks babe!

An upclose of Luke! What a cute thing!

*Disclaimer: There are probably more projects Andy has done that I can't remember right now. I've been wanting to write this post for like 3 weeks!

Just a random one of Ty because he's a cutie-pa-tootie!

1 comment:

Julie said...

Alyssa, you are so lucky to have a husband that is handy! I agree, your boys are so cute!!