August 13, 2009

11 Months Old!

My baby is 11 months old! I can't believe he will be ONE in 4 short weeks! Time flies! Tyler is doing so well. He is crawling and getting into everything! This boy still loves his food - though he doesn't drink out of a sippy cup. He loves to nurse and eats 3 times a day- morning, when I get home after 4, and before bed. He refuses to take a bottle before I get home. He loves to play with toys and watch his brothers. He also loves to be outside! To trim his nails I have to take him outside so he will sit still long enough! He just has two bottom teeth so maybe more soon. He is absolutely precious and a big time mama's boy! I've missed him SO much while I've been back to school - but it is fabulous to no longer be pumping on my lunch at work :) . Time to start planning his birthday party!

No comments: