June 21, 2008
Mr. Realtor man is coming to our house on Monday to inspect our house and decide if he accepts our offer on his house or not. I'm sure he will find every little thing wrong with our house that he can and try to lower his offer on our house as well. Who knows. Andy and I are both praying about this and if it's not meant to be we'll be ok. We're both still interested in the house but we're letting God be in control! This has been a very long process. I don't even remember when this all started! I'm feeling better about than I was the other day. I've driven by many other houses that I've looked at online but haven't liked any of them enough to look inside. So, we'll keep waiting!