September 3, 2008

Amnio Update

OK, went to the dr again yesterday. Appt was at 4, got home at 6:30. RIDICULOUS!!! I am so sick of going to the OB and waiting forever. Hopefully I'll only have 1 more appt before Ty is here. Andy came so that he could ask Dr. S. his questions etc. She was very good at explaining her recommendation from last week but also said it was up to us if we wanted to do the amnio this Thursday or next Thursday. We have decided to give Ty one more week. He would have been induced 37 weeks to the day so we both feel better about this. I was 1 cm dilated yesterday. The new plan is: dr appt on Monday with another ultrasound to check baby's size. Amnio scheduled on Thursday of next week with an induction on Friday of next week. That is all if he doesn't come on his own between now and then! Pretty soon I'll be holding my new, sweet baby in my arms and it will be ALL worth it!!

1 comment:

jejic said...

Wow so soon!!! How exciting!