September 8, 2008

First Day of Preschool!



Wilson had a GREAT first day at preschool! He was nervous, as you can see in the pictures! The first one was at home and the second was in his classroom. Andy said he walked right into his class - so quickly that he was afraid to ask him to stop and take a picture with the teacher, that it might mess up the bravery he was feeling. I totally agree! New classes/teachers have generally been hard for Will but today he was such a big boy! When I was talking to him about school he said his favorite part was everything. He made some friends but isn't sure of their names yet. He was also excited about getting to play outside. He told me he had apple juice with his snack. That's about all the info I got but that's a lot from a 4 year old! He also knew his teacher's names and told me he got to sit in circle time. Yesterday we had gone to Meijer to buy his foam placemat to sit on for circle time and he was curious about what "circle time" was. I asked him a question about Luke's day and he said "I don't know mom, I was at preschool!!". I'm so proud of him for being brave and going in to school like a champ.


Now we just need prayer that the boys handle mommy and daddy being away (at the hospital) while Ty is born. Tonight he said he didn't want Ty to come because he didn't want me to spend the night at the hospital away from him. I told them they'll get to come visit and hang out but he got angry about us being away. Hopefully he'll have so much fun with Gamma and Gampa that he won't care when it actually happens!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

he looks so adorable in that top pic!