September 8, 2008

Another ultrasound


Spent another 2 hours at the doctor today and only saw the PA! I did have an ultrasound too though. Tyler measured in at 9lbs 1 oz. It will be interesting to see how much he actually weighs when he gets here. No changes as far a dilating. PA is going to show my ultrasound results to Dr. S. in the morning and they will call me afterwards. Last week she talked about how they get concerned when the ultrasound shows the baby close to 4000grams. Well we surpassed that since my ultrasound 12-13 days ago. Then he was 3300 grams. Today 4110 grams. At this point I'm scheduled for an amnio at the end of the week. I am worn out. My body hurts so much that laying down and turning from side to side causes pain at night. I wake up and my ears hurt from HAVING so sleep on the left side or the right side. My feet are swollen and I have 2 more days of teaching. I keep telling myself I can do it. I'm grumpy and emotional and tired. Since last night I keep having heartburn. And that concludes this epidsode of complaining!! Sorry.
*The best news: when I got home from the doctor, Andy had dinner all ready :)

2 comments:

Sarah said...

You look beat! I am sure you can't wait for him to be here!

Anonymous said...

You look absolutely pitiful!!