September 7, 2008

Since the last post...

*I'm still pregnant!
*We're selling items at a local children's consignment sale and yesterday Andy and I got them all priced with the official tags and loaded up in the car! The boys were at my mom's for a couple hours so we then went on a lunch date to Panera. That was nice!
*Went to Wilson's parent orientation for preschool Thursday night. It was great. I was very impressed and his teachers seem so nice. Tomorrow is his first day of preschool! I can't believe it!
*Wilson went on Friday with Andy to Meet the Teacher. Andy said he was excited but shy.
* Cleaned the fridge and microwave. I think I'm done "nesting" (which means I've caught up on my overdue cleaning!).
* I finished the book Twilight. It was good and I'm ready to read #2.
I guess that is all! Still lots needed to be done at school before having the baby but I'm getting as much done as I can each day! My team has a PD day tomorrow so we're going to observe another school's reading block and then we'll have the afternoon to make plans/changes to improve our reading block. Should be fun and productive!

No comments: