September 1, 2008

We're Ready!

Crib set up - check
Car seat in van - check
0-3 month clothes washed - check
diapers, wipes, vaseline, desitin, lotion, baby wash, passies - check
Mobile, bouncy seat, swing, activity mat - all down from attic- check
Borrowed bassinet - check with sheets washed and ready!
Picture outfit and Going home outfit chosen- check
Hospital bag - almost finished!
Ordered a Ty pluffie- check
Nursing Jammies bought- check thanks to my mom who still takes care of me!
Baby announcements chosen- check

And now for my advertisement: (too bad they aren't paying me for this!!)
Ty Pluffie's are THE softest stuffed animals! Luke has 3. He thinks he has 2, Henry, his famous horse he carries around EVERYWHERE (we've even had professional pics made with Henry and they are one of my alltime favs) and Smoky his dog. Smoky stays in his bed and just sleeps with him at nap time and bed time. He has 3 because of the back up Henry I have in a closet. I don't even know who gave Luke Henry and Smoky. I ordered the backup Henry so that when Henry #1 is dirty or missing we bring out Henry #2. He doesn't notice a difference at all. So I just searched online and found this great website that had a huge selection of the pluffies and for better prices than some of the other websites. I guess people collect these things...we'll just stick with a few around here. I had to choose Tyler's pluffie. I was looking at the frog, monkey, and lion. I settled on the lion. I went ahead and ordered two along with another cute one for some friends of ours who are expecting.
Don't worry, Wilson has plenty of stuffed animals- he has a soft Ty doggie he named Charlie. But he doesn't have one he is as attached to as Luke. He has Charlie, Buttercream, Shiloh, Blue, etc. He likes to have a bunch around him for bedtime!! We didn't know about pluffies yet when Wilson was born. All you expecting moms can thank me later for filling you in on the very necessary baby item I've just told you about!!

No comments: