July 13, 2007

18 month checkup

Well, Luke had a good appointment today. He has grown a little more than last time. He weighs 25 lbs 5 oz and is 32 1/4 inches tall. That puts him in the 42nd% for weight and the 48th% for height. His head on the other hand is in the 99th%. WOW! That's a BIG head! But no worries, Wilson's head has always measured big too. Luke had to get 1 shot which really hurt his feelings! His right ear still has fluid on it but no infection so that is good news. His tubes go in next Wednesday, July 18th. I brought Luke's toolbox to the doctor office. It is an old fashioned metal box, really small (like the size of a box of candy you get at the movies). It has some really cute wooden handled plastic tools in it. His gamma bought it for him. The boys were hammering, sawing, and tightening screws in the room while we waited for the dr. It was so cute, I wish I had my camera there! Good news about Luke's eczema, I asked if I could stop putting vaseline on him twice a day and she said YES! I'm so glad. Especially now that it is summer I've been skipping the morning rub down. He hasn't had a flare up in a long time so she said just lotion would be fine. Yipee!!

No comments: